Overcome Network and Security Risks Associated With Deploying Complex IoT and Cloud Solutions with IoT Testing Services
Internet of Things (IoT) is an ecosystem of connected objects accessible through the internet, helping businesses to tether data from multiple places and analyze this to make informed decisions. However, IoT data is a torrent of interactional and transactional data in unprecedented volume, raising quality and security risks. Without ensuring the quality of products through IoT Testing, businesses will learn the hard way that losing customer confidence is irrevocable.
Trigent offers a QA strategy that validates IoT applications in a comprehensive manner. Our unique frameworks offer functional validation, load simulation, and security verification even as they integrate seamlessly with various IoT protocols and platforms. Trigent's Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) offers various testing tools to simplify IoT Testing, along with access to its automation tools which make for super smart IoT environments.
The Trigent advantage
- A comprehensive QA strategy that includes various types of testing, lab set up, latest tools and simulators
- User experience validation across all channels
- Metrics-driven exhaustive test execution to ensure stable platforms and applications. Conformance with the latest standards
- Smooth interoperability backed by data privacy and security
- Device-to-device and device-to-cloud connectivity and interoperability